Rashed Real estate constraction Company

2266 Franklee Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19108
United States


Real estate agents help people buy property, sell property, or rent property. ... They work with a real estate broker to find properties that suit their client's needs. Agents use websites and flyers to describe properties, work with photographers to take pictures of the property, or may take the pictures themseves.