Golden triangle is an itinerary that will show you the cities that make up the golden triangle in northern India. The golden triangle of India is a tourist circuit that connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in just one week where you can see a great diversity of cultures. The golden triangle is so named because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. Trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of the Taj Mahal in Agra, then west, to the landscapes of the pink city Jaipur. It is usually possible to travel by coach or private trip through most tour operators. The golden triangle is now a well-traveled route that offers a good spectrum of the country's different landscapes. The circuit is about 720 km by road. Each trip on the highway is 4 to 6 hours. The Shatabdi train also connects Delhi with Agra and Jaipur. Below is an organized itinerary.
Highlights of this Package
• Accommodation with breakfast: 2 nights in Delhi, 2 nights in Jaipur and 2 night in Agra
• Private car / minibus / bus comfortable air conditioning for all transfers and visits according to the program
• Elephant ride in Jaipur (One way and on availability)
• Riskshaw ride in old Delhi
• English speaking local guide